As a Globalization Project Manager, you work with Developers, Producers, Content Authors and other stakeholders from Brand, Marketing and Game Teams to deliver localized content on time and with high linguistic quality.
You are able to successfully handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; all with the goal of furthering the company's international growth and success.
The Globalization Project Manager is pro-active and takes ownership of Localization orders for their project. They capture and align expectations with stakeholders and vendors. They give input and feedback to Globalization team and our Localization Service Providers on process and continuous improvement.
Your function is to support our vendors in achieving high quality translations by being a link between them and the games, with the overall goal to achieve a higher player experience amongst King players globally.
You are Globalization pro: well versed in multiple forms of media and have an in-depth knowledge of game localization, with a few titles under your belt; you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty working alongside developers to better understand the pains a poor localization process creates so that you can help build a better one
· Driving and owning Globalization projects for our game teams located in different studios and countries, this includes owning the roadmap and focusing the globalization workflow
· Communicate regularly and proactively with game teams to understand globalization needs and support and explain solutions
· Coordinating efforts with cross-functional teams such as Game dev teams, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal and to sync development efforts and localization schedules
· Communicate with team to ensure alignment on stakeholder and vendor expectations and ways of working offers a cohesive experience.
· Drive the execution of LQA in dependency of internal and external stakeholders
· Communicate with vendors to ensure clarity on project scopes, language, etc.
· Stay up-to-date with the company’s catalogue of games via direct contact with our game teams, with an eye toward continuously improving the quality of all in-game text, web and marketing content
· Work together with the King Globalization team to achieve team goals and initiatives to contribute to overall process review and improvements.
· Provide insightful ideas to shape yearly team OKRs
· Influence stakeholders in what, how and why Globalization is key to release a game truly globally. Evangelize the culture of globalization across our areas
· Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with game team stakeholders to explain the progress done, review Globalization metrics and provide business suggestions.
· Manage reference material (localization kits, glossaries, style guides, etc.) and support our vendors in achieving high quality translations by being a link between them and our games
· Solid knowledge of Translation Management System, preferably in a Continuos Localization environment
· Internationalization savvy, having experience a Internationalization Engineer will be a huge plus
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Care and Craft, Creative Champions, Fast and Fluid, Humble and Open, Fun and Friendly
|Lön||Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Typ av anställning||Vanlig anställning|
Midasplayer AB söker två personer till denna tjänst som projektledare, it med placerings i Stockholm. Om det låter intressant att arbeta som projektledare, it hos Midasplayer AB skickar du in din ansökan senast 2021-10-23.
Randstad AB söker en person till tjänsten som projektledare, it i Göteborg.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB söker en person till tjänsten som projektledare, reklam i Stockholm.
MT Search & Recruit AB söker en person till tjänsten som projektledare, it i Göteborg.